Join us! Happiness Engineers
Our Happiness Engineers work tirelessly front of house, and are responsible for our customer’s journeys through The Fish Tank. As a face of our family business your main roles and responsibilities will include:
– Meeting and greeting our customers with a big friendly smile
– Taking and preparing food and drink orders
– Introducing customers to our pool and changing areas
– Supervising sessions poolside and offering support as required
– Offering information and advice in relation to our retail products
– Maintaining our very high standard of safety and cleanliness throughout the venue
Experience of working in a Coffee Shop / Cafe is highly desirable. Experience of working with children is preferable. You must be able to work under pressure and maintain a positive happy attitude.
The position is a demanding and busy role. In return for your commitment we offer a competitive salary, contributory pension scheme and staff discounts at the venue.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and covering letter. Applications without a CV or covering letter will not be considered.