The Fish Tank is the first purpose-built, Early Years Swimming and Activity Centre in the North East.
The first years of our children’s lives are the most important for their development and future. During this time their brains develop at their fastest ever rate. As parents of three children ourselves, baby and young children’s wellbeing and development have been at the heart of our design and vision for The Fish Tank.
Our brand-new venue is the place to be for baby and children’s activities from birth to five.
- With a state of the art 10 x 6, 1.2 metres deep, heated swimming pool (suitable for babies from birth)
- Clean and safe changing village, with lockers and vanity area and baby changing tables in each cubicle
- More than 80 square metres of activity room space
- A welcoming family-friendly coffee shop with plentiful high-chairs and play area
- Free customer parking, cycle shelter, buggy park and outdoor space
- Helpful and friendly staff to offer support and assistance
We’re pulling together several high-quality class and activity options too. All designed to help inspire and encourage your little ones learning and growth. If you’re looking for a class or activity for your little one or would just like a friendly place to meet other parents and families for a coffee or lunch, we’ll look forward to welcoming you to our fabulous new venue.
We’re launching our full website soon to include details of all our activities, classes and venue information. In the meantime, if you’d like to be kept up to date with our building progress and latest news you can check us out on Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn, or you can sign up to our e-newsletter.
We’re adding new activities, events and classes all the time so if there’s something you’d like to see us offer then please let us know. Or, if you know of a business who may be interested in getting involved then please send them our way.
We’ll look forward to seeing you soon!
The Fish Tank, Early Years Swimming and Activity Centre
If you would like to get in touch with us, please contact us at: